Introducing Ceramicore, the greatest breakthrough to come to the kitchen in fifty years.
Ceramicore has a bonded solid ceramic surface, which allows you to cook at 400 degrees Celsius or 750 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can cook faster and hotter than ordinary pans.
Ceramicore’s honeycomb base accelerates the heat and distributes it to the aluminum core, allowing the heat to increase rapidly, which helps save on energy costs. Not to mention, since Ceramicore distributes heat evenly, there are never any hotspots. It’s also completely impermeable; nothing will penetrate the surface, and nothing will stick.
Finally you can now cook your meals healthier, faster, save energy costs and make clean up a breeze with Ceramicore.
- Never chips, flakes or burns
- Cook evenly at temperatures of up to 400ºC / 750ºF
- Cooks faster and hotter than ordinary pans
- Heats up quickly
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic handle stays cool
- Fry without oil
- 1 X 20cm pan
- 1 X 24cm pan and glass lid with knob
- 1 X 28cm pan and glass lid with know